Which Sage 200 Is Right For Me?
Professional or Standard, On Premise or Cloud, Options to suit any business.
Sage 200 Professional is a modular based software solution giving you the flexibility of picking and choosing the right solution for you. Every business is different and as such we will sit and discuss with you exactly what you’re looking for from the software. By understanding your business and how you want your end solution to work we can advise which modules would best suit your operation, we will also advise when there is a functionality requirement that currently does not exist within Sage. This is the advantage of having a dedicated team of developers, who can customise Sage 200 to seek a solution for any challenge.
Sage 200 Professional can be hosted either on premise on your own hardware or in the cloud, utilising the Microsoft Azure platform.
Sage 200 Standard Online provides the power of a fully featured desktop application combined with the mobility of the cloud.
Sage 200 Professional
All the power of Standard, plus customisable supercharged features.
- Making Tax Digital compatible software
- Built in functionality to help you meet GDPR obligations by enabling you to update and delete records easily.
- Combines the power of desktop with the freedom of the cloud, connected to Microsoft 365
- Gain even more control with full inventory management including batch and serial traceability and replenishment
- Use business intelligence and insights to propel your business forwards
- Gain better visibility with connected CRM
- Configure and customise Sage 200 with optional modules for different industries to suit business needs
Sage 200 Standard
Your straightforward cloud-based accounts solution.
- Control your business with core financial and stock management functions
- Manage your business on the move through the cloud, connected to Microsoft 365
- Build and access powerful data insights on the go, in the familiar environment of Excel
- Reduce complexities with bank feeds
- Update and delete records quickly with built-in reports, helping you with GDPR obligations
- Bill of Materials for simple manufacturing processes
Not sure which option is right for you?
We’d be delighted to drop in for a friendly chat, either in person or virtually, get to know you and your business, understand your requirements and provide recommendations tailored exactly to your business.
Fill in the form below and one of our product specialists will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, feel free to give us a call on 0121 557 2300.