Draycir Spindle Document Management
Giving you total control of your documents in Sage 200, Spindle Document Management is an essential solution for growing businesses.
All your outgoing documents are sent to where they need to go, helping to streamline and enhance your processes. Incoming documents are captured and instantly accessible in Sage 200, reducing your workload and ensuring important documents are always to hand.
Distribute outgoing documents – Send documents in batches, or individually, via email or to print for sending by post.
• Batch deliver invoices, statements and many other types of business documents.
• Generate beautiful documents including branding and other relevant information.
• Attached related documents (such as invoices with statements) or a second page (such as terms and conditions or promotions).
• Keep colleagues in the loop by sending notifications when a document has been sent.
• Minimise risk of document fraud with password protection/digital signatures.
• Make it easier for customers to pay you with a ‘Pay Now’ button added to invoices, pro forma invoices and statements.
• Instantly archives outgoing documents into Sage 200 for easy access.
Spindle Document Distribution
Capture incoming documents – Scan and import documents straight into Sage 200.
• Capture any type of document for viewing in Sage 200.
• Batch scan documents using barcode technology, including multi-page documents.
• Quickly drag-and-drop electronic files into the Capture screen or Pending Tray.
• Add security permissions to limit access to sensitive documents.
• Use a unique barcode to quickly associate documents with their Sage 200 entry.
• Store documents in PDF/A format to comply with HM Revenue & Customs regulations.
• Enable non- Sage 200 users to capture documents into the Pending Tray.
Spindle Document Capture
View documents in Sage 200 – Documents are linked to accounts/transactions in Sage 200.
• Securely access documents throughout Sage 200:
o Sales Ledger
o Purchase Ledger
o Nominal Ledger
o Cash Book
o Stock Control
o Sales Order Professing
o Purchase Order Processing
o Project Accounting
• Users without Sage 200 access can use the Document Search tool to retrieve documents.
Capture documents on the go – Capture documents with your mobile device. Available for iOS and Android devices.
• The Spindle Document Capture app helps to manage documents when out and about, and could be used to:
o Send sales orders, signed delivery notes, expenses and other documents back to the office.
o Record evidence of faulty/damaged goods.
o Use as an alternative to a traditional scanner when working from home or away from the office.
How Can Spindle Document Management Help You?
Interested to see how much you could save by using Spindle Document Management?
Would you like to book a free demonstration?