Sage 200 2023 R2 Professional
Sage 200 Professional is a modular based software solution giving you the flexibility of picking and choosing the right solution for you, every business is different and as such we will sit and discuss with you exactly what you’re looking for from the software. By understanding your business and how you want your end solution to work we can advise which modules would best suit your operation, we will also advise when there is a functionality requirement that currently does not exist within Sage. This is the advantage of having a dedicated team of developers, who can customise Sage 200 to seek a solution for any challenge.
Sage 200 Professional is ideally suited for small to medium sized businesses with a turnover of around £1m-£50m, Sage 200 brings together financial and commercial management, customer relationship management and business intelligence software all in one end to end solution allowing you to share data easily throughout your business. Specifically designed for financial, manufacturing, distribution and retail businesses to create an efficient, business-wide system.
Put your feet up and see how Sage 200 helps you gain deeper insights, greater financial visibility and improved business performance – throughout your entire organisation.
Ditch the downtime with a solution available 24/7, 365 days a year
Manage your accounts and customers, as well as manufacturing, supply chain, business intelligence, and more, on the go.
Collaborate with your teams in real-time. So grab yourself a coffee or a tea, put your feet up and let us show you a better way of doing business
Enter your contact details on the right for instant access to the Sage 200 Coffee Break Demo.
Grab a cuppa and discover Sage 200
Sage 200 Professional is a modular based software solution giving you the flexibility of picking and choosing the right solution for you, every business is different and as such we will sit and discuss with you exactly what you’re looking for from the software. By understanding your business and how you want your end solution to look like we can work out which modules would best suit your operation, we will also advise when there is a functionality requirement that currently does not exist within Sage. This is the advantage of having a dedicated team of developers, which can customise Sage 200 to seek a solution for any challenge.
Sage 200 Professional is ideally suited for small to medium sized businesses with a turnover of around £1m-£50m, Sage 200c brings together financial and commercial management, customer relationship management and business intelligence software all in one end to end solution allowing you to share data easily throughout your business. Specifically designed for financial, manufacturing, distribution and retail businesses to create an efficient, business-wide system.
Sage 200 is an ideal upgrade path for many Sage 50 and Sage 100 users, as well as users of older Sage 200 versions, who are experiencing rapid growth, the Sage 200 Suite utilises the SQL relational database therefore over 50 users can access the same dataset without encountering issues, a vast improvement from Sage 50.
2023 R2 Available
The Sage 200 core system, Financials, includes Sales, Purchase, Nominal and Cash Book Modules as well as Sage 200 Business Intelligence and Excel Reporting, giving you full control over your accounts, VAT, banking and payments through e-banking integration.
Add on the Commercial modules for Stock Control, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, Invoicing and Price Book modules to make light work of ordering and returns, stock management, EC Sales and Intrastat reporting.
Project orientated businesses can opt for the additional Project Accounting module, which fully integrates with the Financial and Commercial modules for excellent stage by stage control, tracking and billing of your jobs.
Manufacturers can opt for the additional Bill of Materials module on it’s own to track the assembly of components into finished items, or consider adding Sicon Manufacturing for more advanced Works Order Processing, Estimating and MRP capabilities.
Migrating from other software or an older Sage version?
Our expert data migration team will take data from your old Sage Line 100, Sage 50 Accounts, Sage MMS, older Sage 200 versions and many non-Sage systems such as Pegasus Opera, Xero, Quickbooks and SAP, and transform this into data ready for your new solution.
Sage 200 Financials
Now with added Sage Payments integration and Purchase Document Scanning.
Sage 200 Commercials
In addition, tight integration with Sage Payment Solutions (optional) enables credit control, and customer service staff, to quickly and easily accept credit card payments from customers.
Now with Sales Order cross-selling capabilities, suggest frequently and recently bought items or related items.
Sage 200 Business Intelligence
It helps you to embrace strategic planning for business growth, by identifying key trends and patterns in your data and gain a better understanding of your business, transforming data into actionable information. You are more responsive and can support future planning with the ability to identify opportunities to increase revenue or to reduce costs.
Sage 200 Project Accounting
Applicable to a large range of businesses from those with very simple costing to those requiring more complex costing and analysis structures, it provides in-depth analysis and reporting to make sure projects remain on target and maintain profit levels.
See Also: Sage 200 BOM & Manufacturing Modules
Assembling stock? The Bill of Materials (BOM) module seamlessly integrates into your stock control and order processing modules. For those with more complex manufacturing processes, Sicon Manufacturing Modules for Sage 200 offers full works order, MRP and MPS functionality.
The Century Edge
Century Software are a Sage 200 cloud Professional Accredited Business Partner experienced in modifying your standard Sage 200 software specifically for your business and industry requirements. We will also ensure your chosen solution will integrate with other software packages as required. As local independent Business Partners we offer you the reassurance of support face-to-face, online or over the phone – giving you the confidence of knowing there’s always someone nearby who understands your business.
We get your software up and running quickly and efficiently and integrate it with any of your other business applications, supporting you from initial implementation and throughout the product life cycle, providing technical support and guidance for all your product queries no matter how major/minor, we are here to assist, helping you get the most out of Sage with our expert training and bespoke training guides, customising and developing your software to meet the ongoing needs of your business with our in house developers.
Fully Customise and Tailor Your Solution
As experienced Sage 200 Developers, Century are able to fully integrate your solution with your other in house and online products. Custom screens, routines, reports, imports, exports and more can be written to save you time and money. Stop double entry of data, eliminate human error and increase business efficiency.
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2023 R2
- Customisable Web Screens – It’s now possible for us to customise the Sage 200 web screens and add additional custom fields to make them more relevant to your practices.
- Number of Spare Fields increased to 20 – With a variety of uses, this will facilitate greater customisation abilities for us to be able to tailor your system to your business.
- Republic of Ireland – Intrastat – Intrastat compliance for Republic of Ireland (double digit nature codes).
If you’ve not upgraded in a while, you’ll receive additional features added in prior releases:
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2023 R1
- Import vatable journals – Simplify nominal data import with a greater range of transactions that can be imported: no more need to do manual processing after imports or to use developer built solutions for this purpose.
- Allocation dates for Sales Receipts/Payments and Purchase Receipts/Payments – New option for “use payment/ receipt date”. You can choose to use the payment/receipt date as the default allocation date, or the system date. This will help you minimize manual entry errors and make sure you get your aging reports right.
- Import stock updates – The new stock record export/import feature will enable you to mass update several stock record attributes on the fly, including minimum stock levels, default warehouses or even adding/deleting warehouse from stock records. Greater flexibility when it comes to managing warehouse or stock changes and updates.
- Supplier Alerts – Setup alerts and define trigger conditions for Purchase workflow documents. Get your purchase department staff notified about important supplier details when processing purchase orders or returns.
- Extension of stock fields’ size – Part number was extended to 60 characters. At the same time, stock name description can now handle full data when a customer is migrating from Sage 50. Refining the Sage 50 customer migration journey while extending stock master record management.
- Runtime reports on spooler – For Bank reconciliation, Vat Return and Year End report where output mode is set to printer or preview, a new onscreen prompt allows to add the report to the spooler. Keep your runtime reports at hand and reprint them instantly, whenever you need.
- Print Prior Year Journal – When managing previous year journal entries, you now have an additional printing option on your screen. This brings consistency across our user interface while providing you with a new handy function.
- New API fields and enhanced endpoints – 8 major endpoints have been enhanced, including support for the new default allocation date and purchase alerts features. New API extensions open the door to a wider ecosystem of applications (ISV Solutions), increasing the services and automation work flows available.
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2022 R2
- Web Screens: Sales Order Despatch. New Web Screens for the despatch process – browser accessible, anytime, anywhere.
- Sales Order Tracking Information. Set up couriers, Incoterms and reasons for export. Enable your customers to self-serve and track orders, reducing the need for admin.
- Legislation: Intrastat Changes. Applicable to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only – changes to the rules surrounding Intrastat are now included in the software.
- New API Functionality. New fields and/or changes to existing functionality to expand automation and development capabilities.
- Installations. Guidance for installations of Sage 200 Professional ‘On-Premise’ onto Microsoft Azure, supporting flexible deployment choices. Supporting partners offering different deployment options, enabling customers to choose how they access Sage 200, both in the cloud or as a desktop product.
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2022 R1
- Additional Web Forms. You can now enter full sales orders and sales quotations from your web browser for example on a tablet device.
- Now Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 compatible. For peace of mind when purchasing new hardware or upgrading.
- API Improvements. Providing access to a greater range of bespoke applications.
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2021 R1
- New optional deployment method. Host your Sage 200 in the cloud on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- All Sage provided Excel reports are now free. Previously the premium reports required an additional subscription.
- New Web Forms. Access select Sage 200 features from anywhere in your web browser. Find out more here.