What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2020 R2
- Postponed Accounting – UK, New Vat Terms / New Vat Rates within Vat Rate Details section.
- Intrastat – Record arrivals for GB countries.
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2020 R1
- We’ve updated the custom connector that’s used for creating flows with Power Automate.
- For VAT submissions to HMRC using MTD, the submissions now include additional information to help troubleshoot problems and prevent fraudulent submissions.
- For VAT submissions using the HMRC gateway (not MTD), you can now use a longer account password, as it was previously restricted to 12 characters.
- Improvements to support updated version of Sage Bank Feeds.
- Sage 200 Professional 2020 R1 now integrates with Sage 200 CRM 2020 R1.
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2019 Summer Update
- Bank Reconciliation Improvements
- Scan and attach additional document types, when entering sales invoices, credit notes and within confirm goods & service received screens.
- Reverse charge VAT for the CIS legislation changes
- Customer and Supplier lists can now show the default email address
- Integration with Microsoft Flow for building workflows that automate business tasks and processes across applications and services
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2019 Spring Update
- Now Windows Server 2019 compatible.
- Export and update nominal accounts, customers, suppliers and stock items.
- Power BI
- Control access to supplier bank details
- Open or close all modules in an accounting period
- Save remittances to cloud document storage
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2018 Winter Update
- GoCardless – Full launch, set up and collect direct debits from within Sage 200.
- Office 365 – Flow examples, allowing partners to tailor automation of customer business processes.
- Office 365 – Power Apps, ability to build custom business apps, integrating with Sage 200.
- Purchase Requisition Improvements – Enhancements to the purchase requisition workflow.
- Improved Audit Capability – Ability to view changes to Supplier Bank Details & Changes to purchase requisitions.
- Warehouse on Free Text Items – Non-stock holding customers often use warehouses to represent departments or locations within their business. This feature enables customers to use this information for purchases via free text items.
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 cloud Professional 2018 Summer Update
- Sales Order Cross-Selling, suggest recently and frequently bought items as well as related items
- Overhauled Print Spooler, now incredibly fast no matter how many spool files you have
- Customer Alerts
- Document Capture scanning of purchase documents
- Google Maps and Skype for Business integration
- Additional Payment Gateway integration with Sage Payments, such as Stripe, Paypal and GoCardless
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 cloud Professional 2018 Spring Update
- Hide Redundant Nominal and Cash Book Accounts
- Automatically Refreshing Lists
- Convert Quotes to Proformas
- New Reports to assist with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) Ready – HMRC Beta
- Integration with latest version of Sage CRM 2018 R2
- Defect Fixes
- Licence Reminders appear from 30 days now, not 60 as had always been the case previously
What’s New At A Glance: Sage 200 Professional 2017 Winter Update
- New Invoicing Module
- Rapid Purchase Invoice Entry screen
- Purchase Requisitions
- Enhanced Transaction Corrections
- Sage Contact App for Outlook 365
- Enhanced Budget Reporting & Additional Reports
- Bank Feeds
- Hide Inactive Customers and Supplier Accounts
- Additional SOP Order Statuses