Sage 50 Manufacturing Controller
Sage 50 Manufacturing combines all the capability of Sage 50 Bills of Material, Batch Controller and Job Controller into one comprehensive solution, with the addition of a powerful graphical planning engine.
The solution provides all the functionality required to manage material, labour and machine costs in a busy mixed-mode manufacturing environment, whilst smoothly controlling production planning, works order processing and resource management, combined with full material traceability and tracking.
The system allows you to enter ‘make for stock’ items and then allocates and issues stock against work orders, automatically updating your Sage 50 accounts. A powerful integrated graphical scheduler enables production to be planned effectively.
Sage 50 Manufacturing Controller incorporates a powerful Graphical Planner tool that provides a visual finite capacity plan to enable you to calculate and run resource plans for your entire demand.
Various production plans can be produced and saved for the same set of demands, allowing you to assess the impact on resources, for example, if you add overtime or extra shifts. The software will automatically re-sequence the production for every finished item.
Sage 50 Manufacturing Controller provides greater clarity of how to optimise production, enabling changes by using the ‘what if’ tool to a give a visual display of the impact of different scenarios.
Production, including lower level sub-assemblies, can be scheduled backwards from the delivery due date to calculate a start date, and ensuring that you have sufficient time to organise resources and sub-assemblies.
- Control production planning, works order processing and resource management, with full traceability for materials tracking
- Take full advantage of the powerful Graphical Planner powered by ‘Preactor’, the market-leading specialist for planning and scheduling software
- Calculate and run resource plans for all demands, producing and saving different plans for the same set of demands
- Assess the impact of your plans on resources to identify requirements for overtime or extra shifts, for example
- Sequence production and produce schedules either ‘forwards’ from a start date or ‘backwards’ from a due delivery date
- Easily identify resource bottlenecks and manipulate the plan, as required
- View complete jobs by operation or individual resource schedules