The latest Sage 200cloud update is available now. Sage 200cloud is now refreshed with new functionality multiple times per year with new features as voted for by you. Here are Sage’s change notes for this release.
Do of course feel free to Contact Us if you’d like further information or if you are looking to book your upgrade – most of the time we can update you remotely with minimal downtime.
- We’ve updated the custom connector that’s used for creating flows with Power Automate. To download and set up the new custom connector, see Set up Microsoft Power Automate with Sage 200cloud.
- For VAT submissions to HMRC using MTD, the submissions now include additional information to help troubleshoot problems and prevent fraudulent submissions.
- For VAT submissions using the HMRC gateway (not MTD), you can now use a longer account password, as it was previously restricted to 12 characters.
- Improvements to support updated version of Sage Bank Feeds.
- Sage 200cloud Professional 2020 R1 now integrates with Sage 200 CRM 2020 R1.
If it has been a while since your last upgrade, don’t forget you also receive all enhancements in the previous updates. You can see them all on our main Sage 200 hub here.